Oct
stored in: Uncategorized and tagged:

Do you feel the crispness and excitement in the air for the up and coming gathering of the seasons? We’re thrilled to welcome you to our new blog page!

I was so inspired after returning from buying trips in July, that I hit the floor running with grand concepts for walls, vignettes, and whole new rooms. I really wanted to bring a fantastic Fall and Christmas freshness to the store not only in merchandise, but in style and presentation as well; mixing new trends with classic concepts and vintage. All the grandmothers and aunties are going to love the darling baby line as well.

I’m so thankful that Max and our wonderful staff jumped in so willingly to make it happen. Sometimes when I think I’m asking the impossible, they just ask “where do we start”. I couldn’t do it without them. The store is bursting at the seams with new goodies to share with our guests.

These warm and welcoming vibrant colors of the seasons have enticed me to start the nesting…that natural instinct for making the home festive for family and friends. I hope it inspires you, as much as we are thrilled to share it with you. Come visit us at the store as soon as you can!

We’re anxious to have your input in the store, and on the blog. If you have questions or comments, please share them with us. Stay tuned!!

ALSO…DON’T FORGET TO MARK YOUR CALENDAR FOR OUR FALL OPEN HOUSE COMING UP OCTOBER 21-24!!

17 Responses to “ Look Who’s Blogging! ”

1. Terry says:

When will the holiday Candlelight Shopping be this year? This will be our 3rd year in a row (ladies of the “Heartbeat of the Ozarks” car club).
    Thanks!!
    Is the Open House when we could go upstairs and a gentleman made arrangements and showed us how to go from fall into Christmas?
    Thanks!

2. Love your store and love eating there also, such a wonderful fun day for me when I come up there from Van Buren, Ar. Thanks for having this wonderful place to come to. Thanks Jere

3. Gail says:

LOVE, LOVE, LOVE Sandstone Gardens! My mom and I make special trips from Branon, to eat and shop with you. When we are passing through we always schedule a stop there. So anxious to see the new baby things you have…maybe this weekend! The pictures are beautiful! Keep up the good work!

4. Nancy McReynolds says:

Don’t you love the fresh style!!! Everytime you go there is something new!!!

5. Try not to miss this store on the way to Branson.

6. Debi Renfro says:

I found your store years ago when you were at the old location. I love coming to your new store. Love eating in the restaurant. You have so many wonderful things and I always leave with an armload of things. Can’t wait to see what you have for Christmas! See you soon!

7. Sandy Andrews says:

Where are you? Cannot find your address on anything nor telephone number. Please resond as I would like to bring my out-of-town guest. Many thanks. Sandy

8. admin says:

Hi Sandy! We are in Joplin, Missouri; our address is 2628 Douglas Fir Road. We are located right off I-44 at exit 1 on the south side of the road. The phone number is (417) 206-6305. We would love to see you and your friends!! By the way our Fall Open House is next weekend, October 21-24…

9. janis bonner says:

This is the best store to turn a want into an “I NEED.”

10. Joyce says:

On my way out there tomorrow! Can’t wait!

11. linda says:

Love your store. Just found it on our recent trip to Joplin. Will be back soon. Keep bring all of your wonderful goodies.

12. Rita Wallenberg says:

Had a great time at the Open House! But didn’t know about the cottage, so we missed that. We come from Oklahoma City several times a year to eat and shop and we always have a wonderful time!!!

13. Sharon Seaton says:

Your store caught us completely off guard last weekend as we were traveling in the area from Texas. The exterior is certainly an eye-catcher (it looks more like an old-world estate than a store). Unfortunately, we found you near closing time, so it was a quick trip through all your wonderful displays. Hopefully, we will be able to visit again someday!

14. admin says:

Sharon, so glad you found the store and sorry you didn’t have a little more time to browse…it’s alot to process in a short visit!! We are in Houston, Texas this weekend at the annual Nutcracker Market. If you are close think about stopping by, it’s filled with wonderful vendors from coast to coast and the products are unbelievable!! I think I might do a little too much shopping when I’m there! But anyhow, if you can our booth is a small version of our big store…would love to see you!!

15. Pat Lippitt says:

We always stop by on our way to Branson. I always enjoy visiting the store so much..we have a store in Tulsa much smaller of course..but..we carry some of the same products..great displays..I can see how much work is spent getting the store to look as great as it does..it’s a treat for the eyes…

16. I love bringing my friends from the Kansas City area to your store. When I first mentioned it to them they thought “Oh, they can’t have a store down there that surpasses anything in KC.” They were absolutely awestruck when they walked in the doors and now whenever they visit the Joplin area, Sandstone is a MUST.

17. Mitch Fortey says:

Max & Vicki,

Glad you are well. My memories of Joplin faded as I watched the devastation unfold on TV. I am praying (and contributing) for Joplin. I can understand to some extent what has occurred due to my tornado experiences in Tulsa (1993 & 1999) and more recently Hurricane Rita & Ike down in my neighborhood. It is amazing to see people from all walks of life reach out and help others. It is a long process with many twists and turns. The media have forgotten already but I assure you there are many around the country that have not. God Bless.